Thursday, July 5, 2007

First Wedding Anniversary

I haven't gotten around to writing about my celebration of my first wedding anniversary since I hadn't uploaded the photos until now. We celebrated our first year of being wed by Ming cooking a fabulous dinner for us. He cooked a red wine reduction steak, medley of sauteed mushrooms, and hainan rice.


We started off the evening by drinking some wine and eating some really amazing chocolate. You could say we went to Jamaica and Madagascar for our anniversary.


The flowers he surprised me with


Ming making dinner


The sauteed medley of fresh mushrooms (both crimini and shitake)


Dinner


The top tier of our wedding cake. It didn't taste like it had been frozen for a year. It still tasted fresh and it was quickly devoured

More photos can be found here: http://mingandcindy.smugmug.com/gallery/3104514#169801670

No comments: