Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Morning Coffee


I like my coffee with cream only. I don't like it when there is sugar in it nor black. I have a hard time drinking coffee in my office, however because no one takes it with cream. We don't have any cream in the office and if I want coffee, then the only way for me to take it is black or with sugar; I prefer it black than with sugar.

I do, however, like Vietnamese iced coffee. Vietnamese iced coffee is very strong coffee mixed with condensed milk and served over ice. In Hong Kong many people drink their coffee with some type of sugar, generally condensed milk. I have found that I actually like coffee with condensed milk and no milk. The condensed milk is creamy enough that adding milk to it would be overkill.

My favorite brand of condensed milk is the Longevity brand. It doesn't contain a slew of strange additives and isn't too sweet. I have to go to Asian grocery stores to get it but since I go there weekly, it's easy to pick up.

My mornings are now enjoyable at work since I can have my coffee in a manner that I enjoy.

No comments: